Panel Submissions Open on Thursday, March 7th, 2019
So, you want to host a panel at Halo: Outpost Discovery! First off, we’re excited that you’re excited. The community is one of the foundations of the entire franchise and it wouldn’t be a celebration of Halo without including the passion and perspective of fans just like you.
Whether it’s fan-hosted roundtables focused on Halo lore, how-tos on building your own cosplay armor, or maybe a group of Halo-playing parents looking to offer advice on family engagement and online safety, community-hosted panels of varying subjects are just one element that will help enrich the entire experience at Outpost Discovery, and we’re excited to see what ideas you might have in mind.
When filling out the online form, please try and provide as much information as possible, as well as a list of prospective panelists you intend to include. These submissions are our exclusive source of consideration, so ensure you complete the form with all the information we need to evaluate your proposed panel. As you think about your submission, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Halo topics that YOU are passionate about.
- Unique perspectives on those topics – particularly ones that are fresh and new.
- A diverse group of panelists. Including a wide range of perspectives will appeal to a wide range of event attendees!
- Energetic panelists who are experts in their respective fields and subject matter.
- Ways to make your subject accessible to attendees that might be brand new to the franchise.
- All panel subjects/submissions should be family-friendly. Assume the content in general should be “Rated E for Everyone.”
- This should be obvious, but keep Halo as the focus of your panel – other IPs will not be considered.
- All panels will be 60 minutes in length.
Halo: Outpost Discovery will provide an A/V package that will include a 10’ x 14’ sized screen, projector, and microphones. When submitting your panel request, please make us aware of any additional A/V requirements you might need. Please note, approval for panels does not include travel and/or accommodations.
Please complete the form below. Panel submissions will close 30 days prior to the first show day of each Halo: Outpost Discovery location:
Locations and Dates:
|Orlando||July 5 – 7|
|Philadelphia||July 19 – 21|
|Chicago||August 2 – 4|
|Houston||August 16 – 18|
|Anaheim||August 30 – September 1|
Submission Deadlines: M
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.